Friday, December 3, 2010

Josh Hamilton Larry King Interview

I've thought a long time about why I look up to Josh Hamilton so much and watching these interviews makes me realize that every time I hear him talk I feel inspired.  He is a man surrendered and surrendering is so hard to do.  God is working in his life like I have never seen before.  One of my favorite things that I hear him talk about is the difference between religion and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  Someone will ask him about his religion and he'll respond, "Its not religious, brother."  I think that is one of the biggest misconceptions slash misunderstandings out there about Christians and Christianity.  Josh is a great example of a man with an ever maturing relationship with Christ.  Praise God for using Josh Hamilton.



No comments:

Post a Comment