Monday, January 19, 2009

What A Day For The NBA


Basketball from 12 to 12. Its been an all day extravaganza for me and the NBA. Of course I was working for half of the big event, but I did get to catch most of that ridiculous 4th quarter and was stunned at the way the Mavericks had to pull off a Dirk buzzer beater just to avoid overtime. Interestingly enough, the talk of the game was the throw in 7ft'r I talked about in an earlier post. Ryan Hollins, too early to say what a throw in? He made a bigger impact this game than Diop has made all year! Now that's not to say that Diop had all the opportunities in the world but more that I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Two things I heard over the airways that I think caught mine and the rest of the DFFL crowd were the block shot, which I heard he went up like 20ft. to get, and the ally-oop he slammed home from Kidd. I don't think I can read too much into this quite yet, but it is fun to talk about. Matt Carroll by the way logged 3 minutes.

And now my night is coming to an end. The last and probably the biggest game is being played in Los Angeles tonight in a match-up of the Lakers tm and the Lebrons tm. There's nothing like a good game when your winding down. So that's what I'm going to do.

See you in Nacogdoches.

Will the Cowboys sign Ray Lewis?

No comments:

Post a Comment